Everything starts as an idea and Jo has consistently delivered creative ideas that have come to life as social media and digital campaigns, podcasts, events, tweet-ups, Live streams, activations and business solutions for challenges.
Our Creative services include
- Writing (social media, marketing, corporate communications, internal documents, newsletters)
- Podcasts - check out Jo's podcasts and her Giant Sisters website & podcast series
- Photography & Videography
- Live Streams
Ways of working with Jo
- Do you need to launch a business, app, bot, website, brand, product, service, store, film, book, idea?
- Creative story telling to bring your idea/brand to life e.g. creative writing, corporate communications & creative ideation
- Jo can work with teams to develop a creative solution to a business question/challenge
Examples of Jo's work that started as a creative idea, harnessed energy in social media and brought people together to learn, celebrate and innovate:
- Giant Sisters
- Air New Zealand│Social Media Breakfasts - 1200 people attending keynotes from Randi Zuckerberg, Guy Kawasaki, Teddy Goff - Obama's Digital lead, Ross Dawson & Chris Dancy
- New Zealand Red Carpet Premier of the 20th Century Movie │ "The Internship"
- New Zealand Premier of 20th Century Movie │ "The Croods"
- Air NZ Fairy│ Google I/O - Presenting at a 2 day Google I/O event
”Jo Brothers is that rare person - wonderfully imaginative and creative, her work shines with joyfulness yet at the same time she is quick, very structured and completely comfortable delivering to deadlines. She adds value to everything she takes on.”
Theresa Gattung CNZM